If Facebook existed before 1947 , India’s Freedom Struggle Would Have Been Like this
1. How would the events be like?
Check-ins before, during and after the march
2. How would the status updates be like?
- Mangal Pandey: Say hello to my little friend ! *shoots ’em British officers* – feeling awesome – at Parade Ground, Barrackpore, India (1857)
- Bahadur Shah Zafar: WTF !! I’m going to be exiled to Rangoon, no more the Badhshah 🙁 – feeling sad – at a court in , India (1858)
- ABC: Just saw a **%$&#$^$ idiot firing on thousands of innocent people – feeling angry – at , , India (1919)
- Subhas Chandra Bose’s status : Tum mujhe LIKE do main tumhe aazadi dunga.
- Gandhiji’s status : Not had food for 5 days. Feeling hungry 😐 —- with Nehru.
- Ambedkar : It is 3 am and I am drafting Constitution.
# best constitution # sleepless night
- Hey guys, please sign this petition and share this among your friends and in the forums that you are part of. This petition will reach the Lord Mountbatten himself. 100000 signs and the British will go back to their country. 1 Like = 1 Share. 1 Share = 1 Respect for our motherland. Bharat Maata Ki Jai!
3. How would the photo updates be like?
After Jallianwala Bagh Massacre, people would have protested by making this their profile picture like this
Save Bhagat Singh
1 Like = 1 Prayer.
1 Share = 1 Letter to Britishers
Britishers have agreed that if we get 99999999999999 likes, they’ll leave our country. Come on Indians this is our last chance!! Hurry Now!!!
Jawaharlal Nehru posted a new picture…….Me with my mom and dad
Inspired from Quora
You may also like
Latest posts by Hawww (see all)
- Man Suffers a Heart Attack After Youtube Wrongly Suspends His Youtube Channel - October 15, 2017
- If Gautam Gambhir Was a Kashmiri, This Would Happen - April 15, 2017
- Types of Women You Should Think Twice Before Dating - April 12, 2017